GUWAHATI: Himanta Biswa Sarma has been sworn in on Monday as the 15th Chief Minister of Assam. A 13-member Cabinet also took oath to serve the people of Assam. Governor Prof Jagdish Mukhi administered the oath of secrecy at a ceremony held at Srimanta Sankardev Kalakshetra, Guwahati.
Here is the final list of Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma’s cabinet.
1. Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, Chief Minister, Assam: Home, Personnel, PWD, and any other Department not allotted to any other Minister.
2. Ranjit Kumar Dass, Minister: Panchayat & Rural Development, Public Health Engineering, Food & Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs.
3. Atul Bora, Minister: Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary, Border Area Development, Implementation of Assam Accord, Cooperation.
4. Urkhao Gwra Brahma, Minister: Handloom & Textile, Soil Conservation, Welfare of Plain Tribe & Backward Classes (BTC).
5. Chandra Mohan Patowary, Minister: Transport, Industries & Commerce, Skill Development, Welfare of Minorities.
6. Parimal Shuklabaidya, Minister: Environment & Forests, Fisheries, Excise.
7. Keshab Mahanta, Minister: Health & Family Welfare, Science & Technology, Information Technology.
8. Ranuj Pegu, Minister: Education, Welfare of Plain Tribe & Backward Classes (non-BTC).
9. Ashok Singhal, Minister: Guwahati Development, Urban Development, Irrigation.
10. Jogen Mohan, Minister: Revenue & Disaster Management, Hills Area Development, Mines & Minerals.
11. Sanjay Kishan, Minister: Welfare of Tea Tribes, Labour & Employment.
12. Ajanta Neog, Minister: Social Welfare, Finance.
13. Pijush Hazarika, Minister: Water Resources, Information & PublicRelations, Parliamentary Affairs.
14. Bimal Bora, Minister: Sports & Youth Welfare, Cultural Affairs, Power, Tourism.